After spending a small fortune on the tollway, we arrived at the stadium and spent another small fortune on tickets. Tyler's classmate had assured him that tickets were really cheap at the stadium. . .that is not true! But I must say this was the first professional sporting event that I've been to where we didn't have to pay $20 to park! You can see from the picture that we didn't have the greatest seats, but I still loved it. Soccer is one sport that I really can understand, and these guys were lots of fun to watch. We sat by the hard core fans, and I quickly lost count on how many times they would throw streamers at the keeper (for the other team, of course). You can see a picture of a streamer in the second picture. The keeper just kind of took it in stride and so did the security guys. Max was in heaven because he got to play with Chris, his favorite. And Tyler, sorry again for making you go buy $5 waters for us right when FC Dallas scored a really sweet goal on our end. If I had money, this is something I would definitely want to do again. So fun!
Friday, October 10, 2008
FC Dallas
After spending a small fortune on the tollway, we arrived at the stadium and spent another small fortune on tickets. Tyler's classmate had assured him that tickets were really cheap at the stadium. . .that is not true! But I must say this was the first professional sporting event that I've been to where we didn't have to pay $20 to park! You can see from the picture that we didn't have the greatest seats, but I still loved it. Soccer is one sport that I really can understand, and these guys were lots of fun to watch. We sat by the hard core fans, and I quickly lost count on how many times they would throw streamers at the keeper (for the other team, of course). You can see a picture of a streamer in the second picture. The keeper just kind of took it in stride and so did the security guys. Max was in heaven because he got to play with Chris, his favorite. And Tyler, sorry again for making you go buy $5 waters for us right when FC Dallas scored a really sweet goal on our end. If I had money, this is something I would definitely want to do again. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, that looks like a lot of fun! What fun parents you are. I bet Max loved it, especially the random yelling and streamers. I think Lydi would yell at them to be quiet.
Post a Comment