Tessa's personality has begun to come out more and more. She is so sweet and loving but has a tough side as well and puts up with Max's rough housing beautifully. She has become used to being adored and has beautiful smiles ready for all. Of course she saves her biggest smiles and laughs for Max, who she absolutely loves. Here are a few 10 month tidbits about Tessa:
*So petite. Babies 3 and 4 months younger than her are at least her size if not bigger.
*Not a huge talker, but I swear a couple of times she has said, "Max."
*She loves music and can't help but bounce up and down when she hears a beat.
*Happily goes down for a nap and bed and usually sleeps from around 9-7.
*Loves blowing raspberries at her daddy.
*Puts anything and everything in her mouth. She is great at finding little pieces of paper and then chewing them like they are gum.
*Opens cupboards and pulls out everything.
*Loves to ride on anything with wheels. It is so funny watching her get on Max's wiggle racer because her legs are so little. She usually ends up in some version of the splits.
*World record holder for crawling. Well, not really, but she is quick!
*Walking! She is still slow enough at walking that crawling is her preferred method, but when she wants to she can walk across the room. Of course she couldn't let Max show her up.
3 comments:
She is so pretty! I think you are such a cute mom.
She is so beautiful! 10 months has flown by. I love her name to. If I ever have another little girl I am totally naming her Tessa.
I still swear that she is the most beautiful baby. The picture of her sleeping is like an angel. Of course, I am always partial to children sleeping . . .
Post a Comment