Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BYU vs. TCU


Yes, we witnessed the sad spectacle that was BYU vs. TCU. Parking was atrocious so we dropped our friends off at the stadium and then drove 2 miles and parked. By the time we got to the stadium the score was 17 to 0 and it never improved. I kept on waiting for BYU to look like a 9th ranked team and they just never did. We weren't quite as devastated as all the BYU alumni we were sitting by, but it was still pretty disappointing. On the upside, Tyler's professor gave the class 3 extra points on his test the next day because TCU had beat a ranked team. We also left early because it was such a dumb game and got to our car just in time. As we were leaving two tow trucks were taking away other cars in same parking lot we were in. I know I worry way too much, but every once in a while I am justified in my anxiety. I had a feeling that we shouldn't be parking where we did. Of course, had BYU been winning by a landslide we may have left early as well and also saved our car from a tow. Max really liked the balloons they let off in honor of breast cancer awareness month.

3 comments:

The Frei's said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog and just wanted to say hi! We think about you guys so it was good to catch up on how life has been in Texas. You guys have such a cute family! Max is so big! That is fun you got to go to the byu vs. tcu game. I can't believe byu got killed!

Talea Hollingshead said...

Even though the game was crummy. Max still looks like he had a blast. Are you sure you didn't give him 6 Dodger Dogs? :) I can't get over Baby Sweet's little side pony in the pumpkin pics. Too cute.

Annaca said...

I can't believe how big those kids are getting! And I'm glad your anxiousness paid off, I wish mine would every once in a while :) Plus I'm totally impressed with your mad Halloween house decorating skills. You ought to teach a workshop or something. I'm glad Max is enjoying it!