We went to the Arboretum for playgroup the other week. Most of the time was spent taking pictures of kids on the pumpkins. As you can see, I only took a couple.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
October
Here is our haunted house we made during Family Home Evening. Max has been sneaking the candy off little by little it currently is looking pretty sorry. Take away the pumpkin patch, half the walkway, the ghosts, the cats, and the doorknob and you pretty much get a gross looking frosted house with some pretzels, nuts, and raisins (I wonder why Max didn't go for those).


We went to the Arboretum for playgroup the other week. Most of the time was spent taking pictures of kids on the pumpkins. As you can see, I only took a couple.







We went to the Arboretum for playgroup the other week. Most of the time was spent taking pictures of kids on the pumpkins. As you can see, I only took a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
such cute pictures cass! By the way... I am trying to work out the kinks on my computer, I haven't forgotten about you, I will send it soon.
By the way (again)... i think the haunted house is awesome! you are very creative!
What a fun family home evening! How did you get the house thing, is it a kit from the store? That would be a fun activity. Your kids are so cute! It still amazes me how different they look. I thought Emma & Lydi looked different. But, not as different as Max and Tessa!
way cute pictures, I love pictures taken in a pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment