Monday, October 27, 2008
The Wizard of Oz
Here are some pictures of our sweet kids at the ward party. It was lots of fun complete with trunk-or-treat, a chili cook-off, and dancing. Max especially loved doing the hokey pokey! I got to be a judge in the very important chili cook-off (they take their chili seriously here in Texas) and basically never want to eat chili again or at least for a week. Ten different types of chili is a lot to taste! If you can't tell from the picture and the title Max was the Cowardly Lion and Tessa was Dorothy. Is it bad to have your child be a lion 2 years in a row? Yes, I think so. This year I will get a medal and pin it on him which will make him the cowardly lion which is very different from a regular old one. He loves his costume so he's not complaining. Of course, when asked what he wants to be for Halloween he will say Darth Vader. Maybe next year. . . Tessa's costume is a little off, I need to add a little material between the suspenders to make it look more like an apron. It would also be nice if I could figure out the buttonhole thing on my sewing machine so I could add a button to her skirt. Right now she is just being pinned into it. I honestly haven't a clue what I'm doing when it comes to sewing.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my heck... that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it! They look soooo cute together.
so cute!! Tessa is just so beautiful.
My sister was here a couple weeks ago and told me her new girl name is Tessa. I told her it was a great name!!
your kids are so cute!
Those pictures are so cute! Tessa looks like a little lady! :) Lincoln loves her ruby slippers!
I totally wanted to do the wizard of oz theme this year for halloween but I didn't have time, or ability. I think it looks like you did an awsome job with Tessa's costume, it is so cute! And a cowardly lion it definately a step up from a lion!
Post a Comment