Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pigtails!

There's not much hair in them, but I'd say she's looking pretty cute in these little piggies:



8 comments:

Katie said...

What a beauty! She looks really really cute like that... and any other way for that matter.

Chanell said...

She is so adorable.

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

Tessa is so cute!!
Your bowling post is so funny. I can totally relate. We went bowling for Lauren's birthday last week and I think my final score was in the 40's as well. I had 6 points after the first 5 frames, and that's because Craig bowled one for me and got 6 while I was feeding the baby. So yeah. Don't feel bad. Lets go skiing.

Marcie said...

Oh my goodness, those are the prettiest big brown eyes I have ever seen! She is so beautiful!
BTW thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Savanna said...

Her piggies are so cute. I remember being SO excited to finally do piggies in Kylie's hair. She is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl.

Katie said...

Oh she is just so adorable.

Cara said...

I know this post was supposed to be about her hair, and it's cute and all, but THOSE EYES! Holy cow they are gorgeous!

Annaca said...

She is seriously SO beautiful. Your kids are so cute you better have about 8 more :) Love the piggies!