Friday, October 31, 2008

6 comments:

Cara said...

Your kids are seriously so dang cute! They looks so different too... one like you and one like Tyler (well at least I think so)!

Sammy said...

Aw ya gotta love the holding hand pictures now that Tessa can walk! They are adorable.

Katie said...

I can't believe tessa is walking. Ellie is almost there and she is one tomorrow.
Love the matching tshirts.

Annaca said...

Super duper cute! We had a little Dorothy this year as well, although, it was not homemade. I just can't keep up, Cass :) I can't believe Tessa is walking. I bet her and Max have so much fun together. They are both adorable!

Rebecca said...

Cass,
Your family is so cute. I am bloggin' know; my address is thielfamily5.blogspot.com
I am excited to keep in touch with you!!!
Love,
Rebecca

jed-laura said...

Wow, ok, wow.. they are so cute. there really is no better word for it.