Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time to go private. . .

I'm going to give it a try making this blog private. I have a feeling that most of my family will stop looking at my blog as soon as this happens, but I'll still give it a go. So if you want an invite go ahead and email me your email address (or leave a comment). My email is cassidee_kim@yahoo.com. I'll give it a week. . .

P.S. I do agree that it is past time to move past the Halloween picture, but I'm working on Max's 2 year video so that is getting top priority.

26 comments:

Marcie said...

marsser@hotmail.com
Dont worry I will still look at your blog:)

Katie said...

No worries Cass, I'll still check out your blog. (and we're family, so that's good huh?) I want an invite at hafen8@gmail.com.

Megan said...

megansteel@hotmail.com
I love to check your blog...you are so funny!

Jenny Wilson said...

how old is max? is he really almost 2.... it seems like just yesterday I was watching his 1 year video, and I loved it. If you don't mind me stalking, I would love to be invited.

rjbwilson@gmail.com

by the way, finally got the kinks worked out, and I will send you your disc. I owe you interest now.

Dave Crest said...

Hey Torres Family! We just stumbled onto your blog and it looks like just in time too! We'd love to be able to see your blog still when it goes private. diannacrest@gmail.com and crestbox@gmail.com You can probably find a link to ours, but here it is just in case http://thecrests.blogspot.com

Sammy said...

let me in let me in!
davidnsammy@gmail.com

Talea Hollingshead said...

I have been thinking of doing the same thing Cass. It is a sad thing that we can't even have a blog without feeling threatened. Love you guys!

jthclan@msn.com

Katie said...

katie577@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

rachtwilson@yahoo.com

Kim said...

tuff_kimmer_12@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

mdalton82@gmail.com

Staci said...

staci.carroll@hotmail.com

I'm just addicted to your cute kids! (Oh yeah, and you're not so bad yourself)

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

clumegan@gmail.com

Annaca said...

anni@thereminworld.com

Cara said...

caramoncur@yahoo.com

Torill said...

Hey! I love looking at your guy's blog so count me in!
torillcontos@hotmail.com

Chris and Brittany said...

brittanyrosenvall@gmail.com

Niki The Weav said...

We would love to still be able to look at your blog.

mrs.theweav@gmail.com

Christense Clan said...

aachristensen@gmail.com
I have been thinking about going private as well but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe over Chrismas you can show me? :)Love you guys!

Savanna said...

savannahansen@hotmail.com

Jaclyn said...

me, please.

jaclyn_dunford@hotmail.com

Crescent said...

I'm glad I saw this post!! Definitely count me in! crescentmarchant@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hopefully you don't think I am a lunatic, but Talea and I were best friends growing up next to eachother. I saw your name on her blog and came to check out your cute family. I can't believe little Tyler is all grown up married and a DADDY! Man I feel OLD! I would like to be added if you don't mind??
jasmom1@hotmail.com

Chanell said...

chanell.reichner@gmail.com

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

rthiel18@yahoo.com