
Ty took Max to a Stars game. Max loved it and is now an avid hockey fan. They got some free noisemaker hockey sticks and Max kept saying, "I need to go down and knock them to the ground with my stick!" They were 4 rows from the absolute top, so there wasn't much of a chance for that. Two minutes after they sat down a fight broke out on the ice, so Ty thought it was pretty sweet. Oh, and the Stars won. They are super good this year!
5 comments:
That sounds so fun. I have been wanting to go to a hockey game here but they are so expensive.
What a cute little boy Max is! I bet he had a blast hanging out with his daddy.
Hey Guys! We are finally joining the blogging world! Check us out:
http://christensens-castle.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well in Texas and we can't wait to meet little Tessa!
Love you guys!
Andrew, Amberly, and Aydan
Looks like a great time for father and son! Also, in regards to your potty training story I have 4 words for you...YOU ARE MY HERO!! Maybe this summer, you and Bizzy can spend quality time together (hint hint). See you guys soon!
What an experience. A perfect way to introduce Max to the art of beating another person to a pulp!! :) We can't wait for you all to get home. I need to play with those kiddos and Mason wants to play with "Mac!"
Post a Comment