Max and Addy having a "tea party".
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Cruisin'
Me, Max, and Tessa decided to go on a cruise and leave Tyler behind to go to school. It was a lot of fun seeing my family, the Copes, and the Mitchells. We really missed Ty. Hopefully someday the two of us can go on a cruise! Here are some pictures in no particular order:
Cozumel, swimming with the dolphins.
Max practicing being a Samurai and using a snorkel as a gun. The water in Cozumel was absolutely beautiful. One thing about cruises is your time on the shore is much too short.
Free room service!
Mom, Dad, Max, and Tessa.
Belize. Part of the group went zip lining and cave tubing, our group went on a tour with Maurice. I was very grateful that our van made it to the ruins and back without breaking down, but Max and I got our fair share of toxic exhaust sitting in the back seat of the van. Our tour guide was very sweet, and I'm glad we went with him. Once again, Belize was too short. I think you go on cruises more for the cruise than to see the places that it stops at.
In the airplane. Tyler and I both slept through our alarms so we ended up nearly missing our flight to Florida, our luggage did miss the flight but made it on the next flight. It was chaos trying to get Max and Tessa through security as fast as I could then sprinting down to our gate. The ticket agent said if we didn't get on our flight there was a good chance we wouldn't make it to Florida, because all of the later flights were completely booked.

Max and Addy having a "tea party".
Lincoln and Max swimming. Although the pools had to be emptied several times due to spring breakers puking in them, they never had to be emptied because of my child having an accident.
Tessa had the cutest swimsuit even though she couldn't get in the pool. People were crazy over her on the cruise. It was awkward to walk around with her because everyone had to comment on how beautiful she was!
Max and Addy having a "tea party".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice job on the post. My favorite pic is the one with your dad and Max on the dock. It makes me want to sing "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding. Well, I don't sing, but it makes me want to listen to it!
Sounds like a blast. Flying is definitely more stressful with kids. We'll get to experience flying with two babies this Christmas. :)
I am so jealous! It looks like it was a blast. I am going to have to get me a little swim get-up like Tessa's! She looks so blasted cute. These pics just make summer when you guys finally get here seem that much further away! Blast it all... :)
Great pictures, the trip sounds like you had such a good time. It's sad Tyler couldn't go. Aren't you excited for the day we can actually do things with our husbands and when we will be their first priority. It's too far away! My sister is getting married in Hawaii in June and I get to go for an entire week and Darren will only be able to come for the actual wedding day, if that. Stupid dental school!!!
What a fun trip Cass! I'm impressed that you got through the flight with 2 little kids. Your kids are just beautiful, and it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm way jealous.
Looks like you guys had fun. I love the Samurai Max picture. Berk and I had a way good time on the islands of Honduras the week after your cruise, but I'm jealous of all the food they give you. And speaking of missing flights, we made it on to the plane out of Honduras with about 3 seconds to spare. Flying is super stressful even without kids.
Post a Comment