Tessa is smiling so much now, I love it! Yesterday Max was being so silly and making her laugh. She hasn't quite figured out how to laugh yet, so it is this short, deep thing that sounds like "Huh huh, huh huh". It is so cute. After nearly 3 months Max is really starting to pay attention to Tessa. He always says, "And when Tessa gets big [whenever he says it he signs it as well] I will play with her and knock her down with my sword!" I'm not sure if she'll like that, but at least he's not trying to knock her down right now.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Tessa's Big Smiles
Tessa is smiling so much now, I love it! Yesterday Max was being so silly and making her laugh. She hasn't quite figured out how to laugh yet, so it is this short, deep thing that sounds like "Huh huh, huh huh". It is so cute. After nearly 3 months Max is really starting to pay attention to Tessa. He always says, "And when Tessa gets big [whenever he says it he signs it as well] I will play with her and knock her down with my sword!" I'm not sure if she'll like that, but at least he's not trying to knock her down right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's so cute. I can't wait to have another baby and see the two of them interact. I love Tessa's smiles. I love that stage. :)
Tessa looks more and more like Max as she gets older. She is just the chocolate version and Max is Vanilla! Gotta Love It!!
I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is such a cutie. How are you managing with two kids? I get scared thinking about it because I don't know if I can handle it!
Looks like you have your hands full, but it looks like the best job ever! You have such cuties to play with.
I just read 3 months worth of your blog posts... It reminded me of how I watch television these days- I wait for my favorite shows to build up and then I go online and watch them all at once.
I can't believe I have yet to make a trip out to visit you guys. I miss y'all!
Cass I appreciate the blog entries. I loved reading your stories when I was a kid (they were always sad ones though). I get some sense of nostalgia reading your entries about raising a family in dallas it takes me back you know?
She is such a pretty little thing! I think it is so cute how max can make her smile like that!
Post a Comment