Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Pictures (I seem to run a week behind)







10 comments:

Annaca said...

Holy Moly you guys are adorable people! The flowers pale in comparison to your DARLING family!

Megan said...

No way those pictures are so great. Your kids are beautiful! The flowers are great for cute spring pictures!Thanks for the nice comment on our blog!

Hafen girls story club said...

What cute kids you have for the 40th time! I love Max's cute smile. And what a pretty place to take the pictures!

Talea Hollingshead said...

Max's Outfit reminds me so much of Tyler's light blue polyester bell bottom suit that he wore on Easter 1985! That is sweet. Tessa is just to beautiful to even describe. She is so blasted cute. Thanks for letting us sneak a peak on their Easter threads!

Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Max's little suit and Tessa hat and dress. They just look So adorable. (where are you guys anyway, with all those flowers?)

Annaca said...

I like the new templet, very classy!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I love Max's suit. What a stud!

Cara said...

Hey Cassidee, I know this is random but this is Cara (Sandberg). I found a whole bunch of people's blogs from high school through one of my sister's friends. I loved looking through your blog and seeing what you and Tyler are up to! It's been so long since I've seen anyone! Usually I just browse through pictures but I started reading yours and had to read more because it's so funny! Well if you care to check out my blog the address is:

moncurfam.blogspot.com

Your kids are adorable! Take care!

Megan said...

I never get on here but I must say that Max is a stud!!! Hope things are going good guys. Bron

Dunn Family said...

Very cute family! Zoey has a dress just like Tessa's from when she was just a baby. So cute! Thanks for the comment on her horrible experience.