Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Birthday, Tyler!
Ty turned 26 on the 19th, and finally caught up to me in years! He is such a funny guy, and we love the time we get to spend with him. Max lights up when he gets home. I guess he is just way more fun than me, he thinks he is at least! Okay, he definitely is. . . I hope he had a Happy Birthday amidst all his homework and tests, poor thing!

For Ty's birthday we went to the zoo, sans Tyler. Actually, I think all of Dallas went to the zoo for Tyler's birthday. I always manage to pick the crazy days!
Ty saw this picture and went and got a haircut the next day. Yes, I know his cake is looking a bit shabby. He wanted angel food cake and I made it from scratch. It was a lot of work and in the end it wasn't much better than the store bought ones, certainly not enough to justify how long it took me. Max put on the candles and was hilarious trying to break open the pinata, we got a good laugh from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ty. Cass, I think your cake looks perfect. What else is angel food cake supposed to look like? I bet it was delectable! And your kids are as cute as ever!
Okay, I can say this because I am Tyler's older sister and I practically raised him anyway....Ty, it looks like you are wearing a really cheap "rug" on your head!! Talk about Grandpa Muffins Grandson! LOL Happy Birthday little bro...
Happy Birthday Tyler! I still think Max is about the cutest little boy out there! Hope you and your family are doing well.
Happy Birthday Tyler! How fun to have a pinata. Cass I think your cake looks great! It's the thought that counts especially. Your cruise looks like it was a lot of fun. How was it with kids?
Post a Comment