Tessa got prettied up before we went out to dinner last Saturday night so my mom had to have a little photo shoot. I think she may be turning into my Grandma Nonka, which is really one of the highest compliments I can give. I have about 10,000 pictures of myself that my Grandma Nonka took of me when I was a baby.
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how different she looks from Max. And don't worry, I always check out your blog from Megan's link too!! But now I think I'm just going to put you on my own--better access right?? Oh and I got a kick out of your "Dallas Tips." It made me start thinking of what I would put for living in Buffalo...I better wait to til summer to write the it so I can have much more positive things to say!
Good Grief! She is changing so much and looks more and more like her Aunt Talea everyday! :) She is so gorgeous guys. Can't wait to see both the chillins in the flesh! June can't come soon enough!
Hey! I am glad you found us! I had NO idea you had another baby! How exciting! she is gorgeous! such a beautiful you have! Tell Tara HELLO! how is she doing? I miss that girl she is the coolest! Hope everything is good for you guys down in Dallas! and congrats on the sweet baby girl!
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how different she looks from Max. And don't worry, I always check out your blog from Megan's link too!! But now I think I'm just going to put you on my own--better access right?? Oh and I got a kick out of your "Dallas Tips." It made me start thinking of what I would put for living in Buffalo...I better wait to til summer to write the it so I can have much more positive things to say!
Good Grief! She is changing so much and looks more and more like her Aunt Talea everyday! :) She is so gorgeous guys. Can't wait to see both the chillins in the flesh! June can't come soon enough!
Talea
Hey! I am glad you found us! I had NO idea you had another baby! How exciting! she is gorgeous! such a beautiful you have! Tell Tara HELLO! how is she doing? I miss that girl she is the coolest! Hope everything is good for you guys down in Dallas! and congrats on the sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment