Grams and Tanner came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. Max was so happy to have them here, he needed the extra attention. It was great to see them and fun to have them meet Tessa. Tanner, congrats on becoming a state champion wrestler!
Your kids are absolutely darling. Have I told you that before? Tessa looks so much like you, but seeing her next to Tanner and Deb I can see the Torres resemblance (aside from the dark coloring). She looks a lot like Tanner!
Hey whats up tyler long time no see you probably dont remember me i am kolby williams hey i was just wondering if you could give me tanners email adress or some thing so i can get a hold of him if you would email me back tyler please at kolby_627@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Tessa is getting big. She is so darling. How fun to have family come to visit!
Your kids are absolutely darling. Have I told you that before? Tessa looks so much like you, but seeing her next to Tanner and Deb I can see the Torres resemblance (aside from the dark coloring). She looks a lot like Tanner!
Hey whats up tyler long time no see you probably dont remember me i am kolby williams hey i was just wondering if you could give me tanners email adress or some thing so i can get a hold of him if you would email me back tyler please at kolby_627@hotmail.com
Post a Comment