Yes, yes I am. And as of last Wednesday I drive a Toyota Sienna minivan. I say these two acts should qualify me for the exclusive sisterhood of mothers. I just need to learn how to cook, clean, and take care of my kids and I think I'll for sure be in the club.
Seriously though, Max isn't even 2 1/2 and he's drawing "monsters" complete with eyes, nose, mouth, ears, arms, legs, and a bellybutton. Genius? Or am I just biased? Me and "Grammy Frei" vote genius. Two sounds like a majority to me!

7 comments:
That is so awesome! What a creative little genius. I can't wait until Logan is old enough to color and draw with. :)
I would say I am amazed...but coming from Max, nothing really surprises me with that kid. He is just like Linc with his genius brain, but I have a feeling he is only going to get smarter! His monster looks awesome... Miss you guys!
As an education major, we actually learned about this stuff. Being his age and already drawing a body and not just a stick figure or any figure for that matter, definately makes him a genius!
All I can say, is that Stella is almost four and can't draw like that. So I would say you have an artistic genious in the making.
Nothing a Frei does ever surprises me, you guys are all incredible! Plus, Uncle Berk must be so proud!!
Looks like all that time coloring those pirates with him paid off. I taught him everything he knows.
Post a Comment