



It was a pretty simple day, my parents and Jordan were there to support, the blessing was sweet, the dress was. . .beautiful. These amateur pictures don't do the dress justice and I will get professional ones this week, it's on my "To Do" list. Lisa M. made this dress for Tessa and her mom crocheted the sweet little slippers. It really is the sweetest little dress I have ever seen.
7 comments:
What an awesome day...what a gorgeous gown...yeah, I would say it qualifies as a gown, not just a dress. She looks so cute holding the little rose. She is growing up too fast! Love you guys!!
She is so beautiful! Aren't blessing days the neatest things? I love when they wear all white. I'm jealous of all her hair! So have you started The Book Thief? I hope you like it and I haven't talked it up too much for you. Right now I'm just running mostly to lose weight and get in shape. Since starting, I've only worked up to being able to run for four miles straight. I don't think I'll be doing a marathon or anything...but maybe a half? We'll see how things go.
These pictures are adorable! Cass, I can't wait to hold little Tessa, she is such a doll. And I can't believe Lisa made that dress, it's amazing! I'm glad the blessing went well. It's so wonderful to have these special family events from time to time. Have a good one.
Her dress is SO beautiful. What a darling darling baby. I would die if my kids had half that hair when they were born. That is so fun, especially for a girl.
What a beautiful dress! She is so cute! I love how your kids are so opposite!
So cute. Someday I hope to have a little girl too. I love boys, but it's fun to see both. :)
Your little Tessa is such a little cutie! Brian actually got on your site and was lovin' her little poses. She is gorgeous. We wish we could see you guys, maybe sometime right? Brian says hello to T-bone. We wish ya the best out in ol' Dallas!
Post a Comment