Lincoln saw these pictures and wanted nothing more than to crawl through the computer and join Max on this little adventure. It looks so fun, I want to do it too! You didn't tell me about the 1/2 marathon! Crazidee...I mean Cassidee...you are amazing. Love you all!
Sledding would be similar here in Phx! We'll have to find a hill not covered in dirt,rocks and cactus though. So I can't believe how big Tessa is, she is so cute! We'll have to ichat again sometime. I love reading your blog!
Hi Cass, it's Katie Hafen. How's it going? So, we were trying to help Grandma Frei with her computer, and she told us to find your blog. Anyway, your kids are darling! I love how different they look from one another. That Tessa is going to be quite the looker! Anyway, we have a blog at mattandkatiehafenfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check out our little girls. Isn't having two great? Oh, and by the way, you just ran 12 miles after having a baby 7 weeks before? You must be super woman. Love, Katie
6 comments:
Such cute pics! I especially love with Max's huge smile!!
Your posts seriously crack me up. Thanks again for the good laugh!!
Lincoln saw these pictures and wanted nothing more than to crawl through the computer and join Max on this little adventure. It looks so fun, I want to do it too! You didn't tell me about the 1/2 marathon! Crazidee...I mean Cassidee...you are amazing. Love you all!
Sledding would be similar here in Phx! We'll have to find a hill not covered in dirt,rocks and cactus though.
So I can't believe how big Tessa is, she is so cute! We'll have to ichat again sometime. I love reading your blog!
Hi Cass, it's Katie Hafen. How's it going? So, we were trying to help Grandma Frei with her computer, and she told us to find your blog. Anyway, your kids are darling! I love how different they look from one another. That Tessa is going to be quite the looker! Anyway, we have a blog at mattandkatiehafenfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check out our little girls. Isn't having two great? Oh, and by the way, you just ran 12 miles after having a baby 7 weeks before? You must be super woman.
Love,
Katie
Hey cassidee,
Max is so cute! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll have to check it more often. I love the pics,
-Laura Rhien
Post a Comment