
I know I look terrible. Give me a break though, I'd been in the stupid hospital (yes, it really was) for over 42 hours at this point, had at least 5 liters of fluids pumped into my veins, 7 doses of IV antibiotics, and been having contractions nearly the entire time (subtract 2 hours when the nurse started me on pitocin but forgot to actually connect it to me, so it was just circulating back on itself). I can't express how much I wished I was in St. George with my old OB doctor. Everything turned out all right in the end though, and that is the most important part.

Our new little family. Again, don't judge the way I look too harshly.

Max out at the nurses station waiting for Tessa to arrive. They all thought he was pretty cute. I was so grateful my mom was there to watch him. He definitely got spoiled by her.

A little salt and pepper. Check out Tessa's dimple.

Tessa snuggling up to my mom. Thanks again to my mom.

10 comments:
Well I think you look great especially for being there that long. How hard, and frustrating. She sure is beautiful so I'm sure it was well worth it. :)
Tyler, you have the cutest family. I love the pic of Max holding Tessa. He is a pro already! AND, I think your wife looks beautiful for just having a baby. You did good.
I cannot believe what a nightmare that hospital was. Your kids are so cute! I hope Tessa keeps her dark hair. Annie was born with a ton of black hair and then it just started growing in blonde. People asked if we died her hair. "Uhhh no." She is beautiful!
Cass, you look great! those pictures are the cutest and Tessa's dimple is so kissable. We can't wait to see you guys in March, and then when you come in the summer we'll be neighbors again for a minute :)I hope the lovely hospital experience is leaving your memory along with the joys of pregnancy and it now just seems like a dream you had one time...not yet, well maybe tomorrow!
I can't believe how much Tessa looks like Max. Sssssoooooo cute!! You just had more of an adventure than we ever have and much more exciting. You guys should come for a visit!!
Those are such cute pictures! Tessa is more what I expected Ty's kids to look like, but there's no denying that Max is a little blonde Tyler.
Tessa is beautiful! So jealous about all that dark hair and that adorable dimple! How's Max adjusting to the new baby? She's going to love having a big brother. Hope you're doing well Cass..you look cute in your pics despite the horrible hospital experience.
I can't wait to get my hands on both of these kids. It is almost torture looking at big blown up pictures of them with their little eyes drilling right into me. If I could only reach right into the computer and pull them through. You have such a precious little family. (Don't tell Tyler I used that word, he won't appreciate it!) Love you guys!!
Congratulations, She is darling. I'm glad that it all went well. Hope you guys come to visit soon so we can see her. We also hope that dental school is going well in Texas. We miss you guys.
Wow! Both your kids are so cute. I love the little dimples on Tessa, and Max looks like such a stud. He must take after his dad.
Post a Comment