Thursday, January 17, 2008

Solo adventure to the zoo

Max, Tessa, and I went on our first solo trip to the zoo the other day. We got a Garmin for Christmas so I was able to make it without a problem. Max got to interact with the animals while Tessa slept in the front pack. I've complained a lot about how warm and unseasonal this Texas weather is, but it really has allowed us to get out a lot more than I would have dared with a brand new baby. Here are a few pictures:

Friends forever. . . What Tessa saw while at the zoo:
This is the only gorilla we have seen the last three times visiting the zoo. The real ones are hiding from us.

1 comment:

Annaca said...

Cutest pics, Cass. Max is such a big boy and Tessa is so precious! I'm glad Max made some new friends at the zoo, you never can have too many friends! We can't wait for the cruise, but I'm trying to lose a little weight first, I need you here as my trainer. I think the last time I lost weight was when we ran together, remember you were about 6 months pregnant and I could barely keep up..Good times!