Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Visitors from above. . .

My mom, Jordan, Maddi, and Lincoln decided to be very brave and fly standby down to Dallas the day after Christmas (they made it down without a problem, getting home was a bit more difficult). It was so good to see them, and Max was absolutely in heaven with all the attention from his Grammy, uncles, and aunt (Tessa was still sleeping about 24 hours a day so she didn't really notice them). Max still asks me where they went and when I tell them they are in Utah he says, "Okay, can you go pick them up from the airport then?"

Hanging out in our tiny apartment. We only had one car at the time (thank you catalytic converter thief) so it was kind of hard to go anywhere. They were good sports about it.
There were a few exciting putting games at our apartment's putting green. Max would put his ball about an inch from the hole, push it in, and then yell "I did it!". He was very proud of himself.
One of Max's many Christmas presents. He actually is pretty good at pedaling his bike, although the push bar in the back is nice to have when I want to actually go somewhere.
Photoshoot of Tessa by my mom. For some reason I didn't get any pictures of her and Tessa. I guess she'll just have to fly down again so I can take some of her.

1 comment:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Gosh Cass, looking at those pics is just plain torture. Tessa is so blasted cute and so blasted Mexi!! That is hilarious. I can't wait until the day that Max gets on Skype and says, "Hey Y'all!" Thanks for keeping us updated and Max and Tessa Hungry... We miss you all so much. Summer can't come soon enough.