I think these pics are so funny! I can't believe Max will sleep all those places, there is no way my daughter would do that. consider yourself lucky. Cassi, I know you don't know me, but I am from Ty's mission and I check your blog every now and again. Anyway, cute pics.
That's a great post! I love that one of Max in the laundry basket. I'm trying to think of the oddest place Stella's ever fallen asleep, nowhere as cute as a laundry basket. It's good you are getting sleep when you can.
I laughed out loud! You guys are so cute. I always wanted Casey to catch a photo of me and Eva asleep together but it never happens anymore. She DOES sleep in funky positions in her crib which is amusing, but never falls asleep anywhere else. Thanks for sharing!
Hey I have some news for you guys.... We most likely will be moving to Dallas this summer to sell alarms for my job. Last year we were in San Francisco and it changes every year. School will be the only thing that would keep me from being able to go out and sell this summer, but if all goes well, we will be in Dallas!!
ok so I know that you have no clue who I am but I grew up w/ you hubby. What a cute family! Congrats on the new baby. Tell Tyler I say hello :) Kassy (judkins) stuart
9 comments:
Love the pictures! Very cute. Sleep is hard to come by with a new baby huh? :)
Those are awesome pictures. I love those days where we all take naps at the same time.
Cass, I think that's the cutest post I've seen...ever!
I think these pics are so funny! I can't believe Max will sleep all those places, there is no way my daughter would do that. consider yourself lucky. Cassi, I know you don't know me, but I am from Ty's mission and I check your blog every now and again. Anyway, cute pics.
That's a great post! I love that one of Max in the laundry basket. I'm trying to think of the oddest place Stella's ever fallen asleep, nowhere as cute as a laundry basket. It's good you are getting sleep when you can.
I laughed out loud! You guys are so cute. I always wanted Casey to catch a photo of me and Eva asleep together but it never happens anymore. She DOES sleep in funky positions in her crib which is amusing, but never falls asleep anywhere else. Thanks for sharing!
Hey I have some news for you guys.... We most likely will be moving to Dallas this summer to sell alarms for my job. Last year we were in San Francisco and it changes every year. School will be the only thing that would keep me from being able to go out and sell this summer, but if all goes well, we will be in Dallas!!
ok so I know that you have no clue who I am but I grew up w/ you hubby. What a cute family! Congrats on the new baby. Tell Tyler I say hello :)
Kassy (judkins) stuart
These pics make me want to catch some shut eye myself! Max in the laundry basket! That is great!
Post a Comment