Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ty sees dead people, all the time...

This is our family picture with "Skully", and yes, he is real--direct from India. (Max looks sweet in this picture)

It's been another fun filled week for Tyler with test after test after test. He has another huge test in gross anatomy coming up as well. Today he was at school for about 16 hours studying and yesterday was about the same. Max and I are really missing him. Most of his time today was spent in the cadaver lab. It's sad that Tyler has had to spend more time with dead people these past couple of days than with his family. It is nearly Halloween, though, so I guess it is kind of appropriate.

2 comments:

Annaca said...

Such a lovely family picture, you should definitely use this one for your Christmas card! But really, great picture, perfect for this time of year. Good luck on your test Tyler.

Savanna said...

I love the picture. It's perfect for Halloween. Cass you are one patient gal to not see your husband for so long. Good luck Tyler.