
The other night Tyler was putting Max to bed and turned on a Kenny G Christmas album. Max was asking Tyler what the name of all the songs were. When Silent Night was over and a new song had started Max asked, "I like Silent Night, is this song Silent Morning?"
2 comments:
Cass, I just found out you have a blog. Went running with our moms this morning. Here for the marathon. Max is so cute! We miss you guys. I laughed about your hornets. I think I might feel guilty too. Hope you're doing great!--Aubree
Hey Guys!
Max is so adorable. He looks just like both of you. What a fun little guy. Boy are so BUSY! I am excited for you to have a girl here in a few months. They are so fun too. It's fun to have one of each. I love being able to see updates on your cute family!
*Savanna
Post a Comment