Sunday, December 7, 2008
This is Max's 3rd video, or him as a 2 year old, I'm not sure the best way to say it. I admit I am definitely in a video-making rut, a little Jack Johnson, a little Coldplay, slap in a few pictures that TRY to stay on beat, etc. Completely not original, but hey, I'm done. I also am VERY disappointed in the picture quality of this video. All videos from August to December are very poor (we had to put them on the computer in a round about way), and for some reason a lot of the still pictures are pretty bad as well (that could be due to our 0 MP digital camera). I know this is long so for the majority who just want to see about 10 seconds of the video (if even that) I recommend jumping to 3:14 and seeing where Max met Tessa.
P.S. I just watched the video through the blog. The picture quality is even worse than normal, and I promise my pictures do stay on beat better in the real video. Oh well, on to Tessa's first year...sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the kids!! Great job with the video Cass, see you soon! Love, Tara
You are too hard on yourself Cass! The video was great and you should be proud of yourself for keeping up on the kids videos! Mine get a birth video and 1st year and that is it. I miss Smasher so bad. Seeing all the video clips just made it all that much worse. Give him a big hug for me.
I totally teared up watching this thing. Max is such a sweet little guy, and it was so fun to watch! You did a great job, Cass. Can't wait to see Tessa's!!
still so cute!
Post a Comment