I couldn't wait and had to pull Tessa's Christmas pajamas out a little early. Mostly because she has two pairs of pajamas that fit her and they are always dirty, and a little bit because I was very excited for Christmas. I won't voice my suspicions on why I was able to get them on super clearance at Gap. I think they are very cute and will leave it at that. Don't be too jealous of my picture taking abilities.
In other news, I finished Max's video and in the process messed up our beautiful and dependable iMac. Hopefully the Genius Bar will be genius and fix our little computer friend.
If any of you were wondering, I can now confirm that the smell of kimchi coming through the vents with hot air is much worse than with air conditioned air. The heat adds a special layer of fermentation. Call me uncultured, but I would much rather have the traditional cinnamon and spice smell than the foreign and exotic smell of rotten cabbage and minced garlic. Just for fun I looked up Korean food on Wikipedia and this is what came up:
"Korean cuisine is largely based on rice, noodles, tofu, vegetables, and meats. Traditional Korean meals are noted for the number of side dishes (banchan) that accompany steam-cooked short-grain rice.[2] Kimchi, a fermented, spicy vegetable dish is usually served at every meal. Korean cuisine usually involves heavy seasoning with sesame oil, doenjang (fermented soybean paste), soy sauce, salt, garlic, ginger, and gochujang (red chili paste)."
Yes, those are definitely the sweet smells wafting out of the air vents.
Someday when our computer is functional again I'll post about our new toy, Thanksgiving and the Turkey Trot, and put on Max's video. Until then..."ho, ho, ho!"
1 comment:
I don't like to admit it but it really took me a minute to get what you were saying about Baby Sweet's pj's. Once the light went off in my head, I just started laughing. They both look as snug as a bug! I am so jeolous of Tara and my Mom getting to come out! Judas!
Post a Comment