Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lots to catch up on...

...and Ty went to bed early so he would be rested for his first finals.

My mom came to visit the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see her, and she actually made all her flights so I didn't have any guilt over her sitting in an airport all day. While here she rectified Tessa's wardrobe, or lack of a wardrobe really. We also branched out from our usual P.F. Changs and went to an Italian restaurant that Ty's classmates raved about. We can't wait for another visit, and maybe next time Papa will come too. Max likes to tell me all of the things that Grammy does with him: movies, baseball games, and bike rides. It's really hard to compete.



4 comments:

Chanell said...

Tessa is so dang cute! It's so funny that your mom is a grandma because she looks like she's 25 in those pictures. My girls love it when grandma comes to our house too, but they REALLY love it when Taylor comes.

Annaca said...

I love Tessa's outfit, and I think her hair is almost as long as Bizzy's!

Talea Hollingshead said...

Tessa looks so cute in that outfit! You can tell by the look on her face that she feels like a million bucks!

Hafen girls story club said...

Tessa's outfit is soooo cute, it sure helps that she is beautiful too! Congrats on your BOB, I will forever be jealous.