Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving came and went. Our friends, the Rosenvalls, came over and we had a feast fit for twenty (really, we had four pies). I made the turkey and no one got sick so all in all I think it was a success. Other things on the menu included: dressing (I guess that's what you call stuffing if you don't cook it in the bird), salad, rolls, perfect party punch (made by Tyler), mashed potatoes and green bean casserole (made by Brittany), and maybe that's it. It feels like I cooked more than that though. Oh yes, and lots of pies.

Max made these hats in preschool for their Thanksgiving feast. His teacher told me he preferred the Indian hat. I guess that makes sense, rumor has it Tyler is part Indian. Right off the Reservation!


Ty thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of the table set up nicely. Of course he didn't realize that it was done being set. So here is our partly done table.

Happy to be having my picture taken. There is the beautiful turkey all covered in foil. Cooking turkeys is pretty disgusting, by the way, I had to use gloves to deal with it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

tyler is part anasazi. We have the picture of his walk of manhood to prove it.