Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Christmas List


My Top 10 Christmas Wish List:

10. A heartburn free night.

9. To tie my shoes without having to go through strange yoga positions in order to reach my feet.
8. To reach the pedals in my car without hitting my belly on the steering wheel. (Those over 5 foot nothing probably won't understand this one.)
7. To stop having to wake up every two hours at night to empty my bladder. (Yes, I'd much rather replace that with waking up every two hours to feed a baby.)
6. My ribs to return to their normal and comfortable position.
5. To get off the couch or out of bed without thinking to myself, "This must be exactly what a beached whale feels like!"
4. To run until I get rid of this obesity stricken body!
3. My lungs to be able to expand to their full capacity and be able to inhale all this fresh Dallas air.
2. To find out exactly how dominant my Swiss genes are and see if Tessa turns out blond or brunette.
1. To quote Max, "I want to hold baby Tessa in my hand!"

If you know me at all you know that I'm not very good at surprises, so I'd rather not wait for Christmas to get my Christmas gifts. The sooner the better!

10 comments:

CassideeT said...

I liked your Christmas list, I'll see what I can do.

CassideeT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiffany and darren said...

Love the list and I am not looking forward to a similar wish list. Don't worry Tyler, we got a TomTom, we actually really like it. It works great!

Megan said...

You are so cute! I love the list. It is going to be here soon!

Annaca said...

Oh Cass, hang in there. Besides, I don't know what your deal is, this pregnancy has gone totally fast for me!! (Don't you love that). But really, I understand and I feel for ya. You'll make it. It's fun, too, that you get to do all the big pregnant stuff, and Christmas, and everything else. But Tessa will be here so soon and then she'll be 6 weeks old and you'll wonder where the time went. It's amazing how fast it goes the second time! Anyway, have a happy day.

Annaca said...

PS: I love your list, it's all so true!

Unknown said...

Hey Tyler....New 002 here. Man your schedule sounds rough. I thought my schedule was bad, but you're really putting in the hours. Hang in there though...it will be worth it when it's all finished. I love your blog. That picture of Max flying through the air is awesome! Aren't you so glad you had a boy first? I love doing crazy stuff like that with my son Logan. He loves it! You have a sweet family and Cassidee does a really nice job with the blog. Catch ya later.

Rebecca said...

Your list was great! How much longer do you have left? Don't worry...pretty soon you'll be like me and say to yourself "I can't believe I was HUGE pregnant four months ago!" It's funny how fast you forget all the things that were so hard/annoying with pregnancy once you have your baby. I love the name Tessa! It was on my list, but my husband's ex-girlfriend was named Tessa, so he crossed it off. It made me sad because I still love the name! Hopefully Christmas will help your pregnancy go by much quicker!

Savanna said...

Oh I am so glad I am not where you are. :) I just remember being there all too soon. But it's really sad how fast they grow up. I was just putting my baby to bed thinking he is not a baby anymore, he's walking, and growing teeth... it goes by WAY too fast. Your list was super cute. That is really how it is. The things we do for these sweet little kids, and they don't get it until they go through it themselves. It's all so worth it though huh?

Chanell said...

Cass- It's Chanell! I found your blog from Annaca...I didn't even know you were pregnant, and I LOVE the name Tessa. Good Luck with the end of pregnancy- every day feels like a month! I'm glad that I get to see your cute family and keep track of you! See ya!