Sunday, November 25, 2007
A Wonderful Week!
Tyler had the entire week off of school for Thanksgiving. Up until this week he has been at the school Monday-Friday from at least 6:30 AM to at least 7:00 PM. The past couple Saturdays he would have to be gone from 8:00 AM-11:30 PM. His upperclassmen warned him that the first year was terrible at Baylor and they weren't kidding. For example, on his last gross anatomy test he was required to know and be able to locate over 600 terms in just the head and neck. He also had to pass the test or retake the class. (He got an A, so we won't be going through that craziness again at least!) Tyler was in need of a good break, and Max and I were certainly ready to see him again! It was a wonderful and relaxing week, and gave us enough of a break to get us through these last three weeks of school. That said, Max and I sure missed him Monday morning when we woke up and he was already at school. Max cried for about an hour saying "I need Daddy" over and over. Three more weeks, then it's a big break. We'll get through this, I'm sure!
This looks more dangerous than it actually was. There is a big soft bed just outside the picture. Ty is way more fun than I am, that's for sure.
This is a pre-break picture. Max likes to do homework also when Ty is studying at home.
At the Dallas Zoo. We've been waiting for Ty to get out of school to go again because I only dare go there with someone else. It's close, but you have to get onto about 10 different major highways in the space of about 12 minutes time. That makes me nervous in Dallas traffic. Unfortunately, the day we decided to go happened to be Dollar Day at the zoo so it was quite a madhouse (we have a season pass, so we don't have to pay anyway). I have never seen the parking lot so full, they were having to turn people away.
Max and Tyler found some treasures in our closet. Don't ask me why I brought a snowboarding helmet to Dallas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those Pictures are awesome Cass. Linc laughed and laughed at the one of Max catching some wicked air. I can't imagine what it must be like to have Ty gone so much. I have a hard enough time when Jer is just gone from 9:00-6:00! What a wimp I am. It is so great to be able to watch Max growing up. He is such a sweet little Kid. I can't wait until the blog announcing Tessa's arrival!! Love you guys!
Hey Cass! Thanks for the comment, I hope you don't mind, but I added your blog to my friend links. How is Texas? We really had our hearts set on moving there, but Mark got a good opportunity in St. George (hence the move back home). How's the pregnancy going? I ran into your mom at Dutchman's and she was just saying how excited she was about your new baby. You have the sweetest family. Max is too cute, I loved the mascara pictures!
Those pictures are awesome! I especially liked the one of Max flying!! Well have a wonderful day?
Love your favorite sis (aka maddi)
Post a Comment