Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The "Kitty Cat"


The other day Max decided to give himself a makeover. I held him up so he could see himself in the mirror and admire his work. He smiled and proudly said, "I look like a kitty cat, Mommy." He also had some pretty sparkly lips, but you can't see them that well in the pictures. (Yeah, I know, he got the mascara pretty close to his eye and could have poked his eye out. My makeup is now kept out of reach.)

4 comments:

Annaca said...

Haha, I love it. I have some great pictures of Sadie and her mascara attempts. Bizzy hasn't gotten into it yet, but like you I keep it up high now. Although we have had some lipgloss situations and chapstick eating (which makes me gag, by the way). They learn something new each day, and so do we! Plus thanks for the tag, I guess I should probably do it since I've been neglecting the other tags. Your such a good example to me, Cass!

Megan said...

I love it! I think it is so cute when little kids get into moms make up they watch you put in on every day and it looks so fun. max is so cute!

Crescent said...

Hey Cassidee! I followed the link from Megan's page to get caught up with you. Your little boy is such a cutie! And I'm a little jealous that you said the weather has been in the 80's there...I hate the cold and we ended up in Buffalo...you hate the heat and ended up in Texas. How does that work? It's fun to see your blog!

Dunn Family said...

Tyler, I am so glad to see you have a blog! It is nice to be able to see how people are doing from the mission. I added you to my list of "other bloggers." Our blog is dunnfam3.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! HE is sooo cute!