Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random pictures

Max no longer takes naps (yes, this is a sad thing for me), but sometimes around 5:00 he goes off by himself and falls asleep. This is where I found him the other day.
Our Christmas tree! I have to say that I did the worst job ever decorating this tree. I'm used to Cedar Mountain trees with about 3 feet of trunk showing between each branch. I can make those look great, but I have no clue what to do with a full beautiful tree. The guy selling us the trees assured me this was the barest tree on the lot. At least we have the real tree smell in our house, that's something.
This was at the park during Thanksgiving break. There were about 3 days where it was a bit chilly. Unfortunately the temperatures have climbed back up and, for the most part, range from the 70s-80s. It is way too hot for December.
Max just being his cute little self. The white stuff on his cheeks is lotion which he had applied on his own.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures. I love how Max is so blonde but also very much Tyler's son. I can see you both in him. Can't wait to see your little girl!

RE/MAX Results said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Every time I see Max, I still expect to see a mini Tyler, and while he definitely looks like him, the blonde still shocks me. He's definitely a cutey.

Annaca said...

I love that pic of the 3 of you. Cass, you look so good! Max is super cute as ever!

Megan said...

Cute pictures! Hey can you email me your address?

Talea Hollingshead said...

I got to see "THE BELLY"!! I don't know what all your talk about obesity stricken body is coming from...you look great! I can't wait to see little Tessa's face on here!! Love you guys!