Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


14 comments:

Annaca said...

You guys, she is absolutely beautiful! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see little Tessa Ann in person. Thank you for posting these darling pictures and Congratulations!!

Dunn Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute. What a neat Christmas present!

Chanell said...

She is beautiful! Way to go Cass & Tyler! I love her dress. Congratulations from all of us!

Talea Hollingshead said...

She is so precious! Little Santa's helper from birth! I can't wait to get my hands on her. Looking at her through Skype is almost torture! Love you!

Savanna said...

How exciting! Congrats. She is beautiful, and I love that little outfit she is in. I hope your doing good Cass. What a fun Christmas present!

Aubree and/or Addy :) and sometimes Craig said...

Beautiful child! We are so excited for you. What a precious gift. We cannot wait to see her.

Kyle Peterson said...

Hey congrats you guys. I just found your blog through Adam W. I hope you guys are having fun in Dallas. You kids are so cute and look so fun. Check out our blog at www.kpxfamily.blogspot.com

tiffany and darren said...

Absolutely adorable, congratulations guys. I think the smartest thing we can do at this point is have Tyler and me drop out of school and then use a picture of Tessa for our new Santa's Little Helpers flyers that we'll turn into a full-time business.

Megan said...

She is so pretty! Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty! Just in time for CHristmas, too. I hope you're doing well Cass, and enjoying that little baby!

Kelly said...

I'll add my congrats! I was so excited for you to get pictures up (and am amazed you did so soon) She's beautiful!

Becca Welch said...

Congrats to the both of you yet again!

Kyle Peterson said...

She is beautiful! Now you have a blondie and a brownie. I feel so bad about the robbing of the car part. I've never heard of such a thing. I guess as you say, that's Dallas for you.
Oh by the way this is britt (kyles wifey)

Carr Family said...

Why is her hair and skin dark?