Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ella's Blessing Day

Name: Ella Elgene Torres
Date: December 19, 2010
Place: Frei Household

I loved that we were able to bless Ella with almost all our family present (minus Tanner T. who had a pretty good excuse). It was a sweet little day for a sweet little girl. Really, Ella is the most wonderful little baby. Maybe when we chose the middle name Elgene my Grandma Nonka sent Ella some of her joyful spirit. When Ella wakes me up in the morning to eat she does it by singing...no crying for her. She really is an angel, just like my grandma.

P.S. None of these pictures were taken by me. I totally took advantage of Mike and Talea's mad camera skills. So credits: 1-4 taken by Mike, 5 taken by my Mom, but only after Talea set all the settings, and 6-end taken by Talea.

Love this picture...

I love Lincoln in this picture. I also loved when he said, "You sure look great today, Maddi!" What a charmer.

Luckily, I managed to have a nice gob of black under my left eye during this whole thing. My awesomeness overwhelms me at times.

Way to go Jordan, you made it to all of my childrens' blessings. And let me introduce the lovely Brynne, Tanner's new wife (but fiance still in this picture). She's one of those wonderful people that you love within seconds of meeting. Which is lucky, since the first time I met her I think it really was only a few seconds.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are adorable! Tessa is crazy pretty! I am sure this little one will be the same! You look so good!

Emily Malinka said...

oh my goodness, I love the family picture of Max and Tessa kissing Ella... TENDER! Such a cute family, we miss you!
ps. your hair is NOT that bad!