Thanks to the uber-talented TJ, we scored some free tickets to How the Grinch Stole Christmas when it came to Dallas. The scenery and costumes were adorable, and it was just short enough to keep Tessa's attention the entire time. It was a lovely break from the lonely and crazy times of Tyler's interviews.
Our little group. Ella slept peacefully at the Morris' household. I actually missed her a bunch because I'm a total baby nerd like that. However, when I heard a few babies crying during the play I was grateful I didn't have a baby to worry about. Not pictured are the stuffed Grinch and Max dolls that TJ got for Max and Tessa (to clear things up, the Grinch is Max's and Max is Tessa's...clear as butter). They were THRILLED I tell ya...THRILLED. (Yes it should be capitalized and said twice.)

So, so, so, so, so, so, so happy Papa was healthy and able to come to Dallas. (Leaving Dallas was a bit more tricky. Love the free flights, hate the standby, especially during a nation-wide storm.) Let's add a few more "so's" on for good measure: so, so, so happy he could come. And of course we loved Grammie Frei as well!
And then Tyler was totally like, "Hay-ay!"
No comments:
Post a Comment