Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hair

I was at the pediatrician's office and the medical assistant told me that Ella doesn't really have any hair. I was a little taken aback, because I have NEVER been told that my kids were lacking in the hair department. Of course at that particular office I am a total minority, and if you compare Ella's hair to the little Mexican and black babies then yes, she is quite bald.

After that, at my OB's office, his medical assistant commented on Ella's beautiful strawberry blond hair that was just like her mommy's. I'm pretty sure Ella's hair isn't strawberry blond, and the reddish tint was probably coming from her scalp rather than her hair. However, I did accidentally dye my hair orange/blond over Thanksgiving, so she obviously thought Ella got her hair from me.

The verdict is still out on what her hair color will be. A bit darker than Max's when he was born, but much lighter than Tessa's.
Bald...strawberry blond...whatever it is, I love Ella's fuzzy little head.
P.S. My orange/blond hair is growing on me...figuratively speaking, and I guess literally as well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute! I was distraught when I couldn't leave comments on your blog before. I am glad you changed that! I love your blog posts!