Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

The Kitty Cat, the Astronaut, and the little Pumpkin all had a great Halloween.
I spent my whole morning off from church (in my book you can opt out of church during the first 6 weeks of birth, especially during flu season) trying to finish crocheting a blasted pumpkin hat and ended up scratching the idea last minute and throwing a headband on Ella before the party. (I don't really know how to crochet...at all...and definitely could have used my 8 year old nephew, Lincoln. He can crochet and knit.) Tessa was super enthused about the trick-or-treating part. After every house she would say, "Are we not going home yet?" When Tyler would tell her they could keep on trick-or-treating she would say, "Okay!" in a chipper little voice and run to the next house.
Of course Max chose Calvin for his pumpkin.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cassidee,

Your kids are beautiful! It's been years since I have seen Max, now he's big, and your girls are beautiful. Sounds like your family is doing great. I get an update from your sweet mom every now and then. We may join you in Texas for med school next fall. I'll keep you posted.

Take care.

Talea Hollingshead said...

I am so glad that everything is looking better for your Dad. I love that last pic of Ella. So sweet! The kids costumes look great! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Mason is already asking when the first sleepover will be!