Yay!!! I am glad I can leave comments now...sorry to hear about your dad, but gald to hear he is cancer free. You have such great parents Cass. I often wonder if they, and you, know how grateful I am for the help at my wedding. I feel like I need to send thank you cards every year! You guys made it so much more amazing than I had ever imagined, oh and the pics....cutest kids ever! See you soon!
You guys have sure been through a lot lately. But we're all so glad things are looking up! We're excited to see you next month, and meet little Ella, too!!
2 comments:
Yay!!! I am glad I can leave comments now...sorry to hear about your dad, but gald to hear he is cancer free. You have such great parents Cass. I often wonder if they, and you, know how grateful I am for the help at my wedding. I feel like I need to send thank you cards every year! You guys made it so much more amazing than I had ever imagined, oh and the pics....cutest kids ever! See you soon!
You guys have sure been through a lot lately. But we're all so glad things are looking up! We're excited to see you next month, and meet little Ella, too!!
Post a Comment