Oh Tessa, could you be any cuter? She was so hilarious during that little photo shoot. I can't wait for July to be here!
Okay, that's adorable. Now we have to go to Disneyland someday if it will make us that happy!
Looks like two very disgruntled little children. :) Did y'all just get back? I sent you a blog invite- don't know why it's taken so long!
i need to show this picture to pete. he's never been to disneyland!! unbelievable. it's a must!s
I'm sold. Now I need to get there (oh, and the kids can come too) :) I love those smiley little faces! Classic!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Tessa, could you be any cuter? She was so hilarious during that little photo shoot. I can't wait for July to be here!
Okay, that's adorable. Now we have to go to Disneyland someday if it will make us that happy!
Looks like two very disgruntled little children. :) Did y'all just get back? I sent you a blog invite- don't know why it's taken so long!
i need to show this picture to pete. he's never been to disneyland!! unbelievable. it's a must!s
I'm sold. Now I need to get there (oh, and the kids can come too) :) I love those smiley little faces! Classic!!
Post a Comment