We took Jordan and his companion out to breakfast while we were in California.
It was legal(but not according to the missionary handbook).
Apparently Jordan's mission president is super California chill.
And he told my dad that Jordan is the greatest missionary.
We love this mission president very very much.
We love Jordan very very very much.
P.S. The usual missionary attire was abandoned because they would be helping an investigator family move after our little breakfast.
P.P.S. Steve Carrell has been spotted at this breakfast joint on Ventura Blvd.
2 comments:
I love the picture of your WHOLE family, so fun! Plus, I love the handstand competition :) Who won? And why didn't you and Ty compete?? Thanks for the encouraging words and you'll definitely have to let me in on that little piece of advice (PLEASE)!!
That was a Jordan mission highlight for mefor sure... to have the family photo op and all my kids together in one place is rare indeed. Good thing his mission pres didn't read the little white handbook until after we had breakfast with Jordan. I do love the man!
Post a Comment