Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing Up

Tessa has suddenly grown up on me. No more pretending she is still a little baby...toddler phase is here to stay. Her vocabulary is finally expanding, she insists on feeding herself, she tends to mother anyone her age or younger whether or not they are already bigger than her, and she will even fold her arms during prayers.


4 comments:

The Cusacks said...

Tessa is stunning! I miss her sooo much. She said bye to me on the phone yesturday...it was so sweet. Oh I don't know if I can wait until July to see you guys.

Emily Malinka said...

I have told you a million times, but I love Tessa in that dress! ps. take me out to the ball game! Seriously, we should make that and FHE activity or something.

Hafen girls story club said...

She is so pretty... wow, you guys are in trouble when she hits high school!

Sammy said...

I love that you were deathly ill but Tessa's hair is still perfect with a bow! That's awesome.