Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gorillas

The other morning Max came running down the hall yelling, "Mommy, hurry and come look, Tessa's head is like a gorilla!" I guess that's one way to describe her morning hair. (Whenever she wears these pajamas she has to unzip them. It's her rule.)



A month or two ago (I really am that far behind) we met a gorilla up close and personal. Or as personal as you can get with 3 inches of glass in between. They are amazing animals, but sometimes their eyes just break my heart.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Now that you point it out, their eyes are heartbreaking. I still think Tessa is gorgeous--even with gorilla hair.

Annaca said...

I love Tessa's morning 'do (still jealous at how much, and how long)! And love the unzipped jammies. At least she hasn't discovered how to take them off while in bed...give her some time...then you'll just have to put the zipper jammies in storage and wait for the next little girl (I don't even know if that all made sense). My point: Tessa is super cute and her eyes just kill me. What a beauty!!