P.S. I have to add that if you go on the Titan at Six Flags, make sure that you push the bar all the way down. I swear I almost flew out of that thing and it was sooo scary! Not fun and exciting scary, but near death experience scary.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Visitors: Round 1
On Christmas day we got three very special presents in the forms of Grams, Tara, and Tanner. We had a busy week full of shopping (yes, we braved Northpark the day after Christmas), the arboretum, six flags, the zoo, the armed forces bowl game, a party for Tessa (thanks Deb and Tara for helping me pull that off), and more that I have already forgotten. Here's lots of pictures, because that's what I do best. (By that I mean posting pictures, not actually taking the pictures)








P.S. I have to add that if you go on the Titan at Six Flags, make sure that you push the bar all the way down. I swear I almost flew out of that thing and it was sooo scary! Not fun and exciting scary, but near death experience scary.
P.S. I have to add that if you go on the Titan at Six Flags, make sure that you push the bar all the way down. I swear I almost flew out of that thing and it was sooo scary! Not fun and exciting scary, but near death experience scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pics! It makes me miss you guys even more...I hope I get to see you in March. That trip was a blast. Thanks again!
P.S. Tell Max to lean like a cholo! =)
You have the cutest family!
Sounds like you guys did a lot of fun stuff. I'll bet your kids love when family comes around. I can't believe how grown up Tara and Tanner are. They are so cute!
Oh!! How I missed this blog!
Post a Comment