Sunday, February 15, 2009

Visitors: Round 2

Tanner F. stayed a few days with us in Dallas the week after the Ty's family left. He then flew to Florida and stayed in a hostel so he could do the gator chomp with the Floridians during the National Championship game. It was a quick visit, but we did get to go to the zoo (I'm really getting my money out of the season pass) and had a little Texas barbecue. Memorable quote of the trip goes to Tanner while calling a barbecue restaurant: "Hey, do y'all have any barbecue?" No, he wasn't trying to do a prank call, Tyler and I were just talking to him while he was trying to talk on the phone.

Here's Tanner showing that he still has his gymnastic skills. Mine, unfortunately, are not what they used to be. I realize this every time I'm supposed to do a backbend during my "Yoga for Athletes" video. Already I'm old and arthritic.

I made Max and Tanner pretend they were little otters while at the zoo.

The penguins were actually swimming in the water. It was a very exciting day at the zoo!

They were even color coordinated for this picture. So sweet. . .

1 comment:

Annaca said...

Tanner is such a darling little otter ;)