This was no NYC Macy's Parade, but they still had quite a few balloons. A few of them looked a little sad and deflated though. I can't remember which one it was, but by the time one of them got to us (we were nearly at the end) the string-holders were trying to push it back up with their hands.
Max, Tyler, and Tessa could see most of the parade, but I was just short enough that I mostly got to enjoy the balloons and the tall floats.
About 1/3 of the way through the parade we noticed a little Mexican mom trying to juggle two little kids. Well, it was hard not to notice her since her children were taking turns screaming and crying as loud as possible to be held so they could see the parade. Tyler offered to put the bigger girl on his shoulders and she happily went on up. Of course he still had to hold Max as well. Maybe you can't tell by the picture, but this girl was. . .sturdy. . .and the parade was long and she stayed on his shoulders the entire time. I wanted to complain about how badly my shoulders hurt from having Tessa on them, but I didn't think I would get a lot of sympathy from Ty about that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment