Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas Eve was my favorite, but the kids made Christmas day pretty great as well. Max was so excited about his gifts, and Tessa enjoyed crawling on top of all the boxes and sitting on them. Tyler surprised me (as much as I can be surprised at least) with a new camera. I surprised him with some sweat pants from Costco. Oops! Valentine's Day will be better... Anyway, here's a bunch of pictures. See if you can tell which ones are from my new camera and which ones are from the old. You probably can't because I'm still trying to figure out this new camera. Trust me though, the new one is a bajillion times nicer! Sorry about the snotty noses on Max and Tessa, they were sick for a good three weeks. They finally recovered, I'm hoping that they caught every bug already and we can be nice and healthy through the remainder of winter. (Although the 60-high 70 degree weather we've been having hardly feels like winter!)






6 comments:

Talea Hollingshead said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas Morning. I love the little red kitchen. Tyler and I got some REALLY good use out of mine. I remember it came with some bottles of candy and when I would make our plates for "meal time" his would have 2 or 3 red hots while mine was overflowing to the brim. What a great sister I was!

Megan said...

So fun! Looks like they had a fun little time. Tessa is so pretty! I love her dark eyes!

Hafen girls story club said...

Tessa has the most beautiful eyes! What kind of camera did you get? How exciting!

Jenny Wilson said...

yay for a new camera... I have loved mine!!

By the way... guess what I found at Grandma's house.

Yup.. safe and sound. I am so relieved. I will mail that to you!

Annaca said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. I heart that cute red kitchen! Max and Tessa are the cutest! Hey, are you guys doing Disneyland/beach for spring break? If so, would you all go?

Emily said...

Ooo new camera, nice! The next item on my wish list. What do you love about your new one? I'm open to suggestions.