I think the shark to the right might have been dead. We stayed in the tunnel for at least 10 minutes and it didn't move an inch.
Max looks like a little chimpanzee picking bugs out of Tyler's hair.
There were some gigantic fish in this fish tank. I'm talking way bigger than me fish. Like at the bottom of Lake Powell by the dam where there are 6 foot catfish whose whiskers will slice you in half big. Of course, my camera is so slow that by the time the flash would charge the big fish would be gone and I would have a picture of Max looking at water. I did manage to snag one of this turtle though.
Cute little penguins. Cute little Tessa. This was quite a feat to get this picture with the 10,000 other people checking out the penguins.
7 comments:
We loved the aquarium too!
I know everyone tells you this, but Tessa is SO dang cute. She can come over and sleep in Ashton's crib anytime.
What a fun day, I bet Max loved it. Don't you love crowds with 2 little kids? Are you guys coming home for Christmas?
So much fun...wish we could have been there with you. Can you imagine the three little "gremlins" together with all that aquatic life? Pure amazement and lots of screaming! :) "Mac, Mac, look at the shark!" "Yeah Ma-Mase! That's cool, huh?" "Come over here guys and look at this fish...it looks like a fairy!!" :) Love you guys!
Maybe the shark is sleeping.... I learned about this stuff in first grade! I had to delete the comment because I typed "maybe the shark is swimming". After a long day, and Blake with a fever, you can't expect much from me!
yeah I must admit that we went to the aquarium for my birthday too, I even got a picture next to the penguins!
I supposed that a sleeping shark makes more sense than a dead shark. I guess I have a pretty bad memory, I certainly can't remember back to first grade!
Post a Comment