Monday, September 22, 2008

9 Whole Months!



9 months:

*cruising around the furniture
*saying "mama", "dada", and "nanananana"
*standing on her own (she gets into a little squat then pushes herself up, her balance is pretty amazing)
*claps (but I think this one is at least a month old)
*waves
*shakes her head "no"
*does "so big"
*loves to play with cars

4 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute... I love the little mohawk action.

Talea Hollingshead said...

Okay...now I am officially depressed. She has grown up SO much since you guys were home. She looks like a little lady. She is so gorgeous. She and Addy will be able to go out on the town and really turn some heads!

Megan said...

She is darling...how fun. Your kids are too cute!

Katie said...

She is just adorable and is getting so big. I can't believe that she can stand up like that!