Oh how I love SMID. My heart broke a little thinking that this was the second to last SMID Final Concert. Max and Tessa were little champions. No problems getting up on stage for them.
Celebrating after at La Madeleine. Hmmm, I do not enjoy eating out with kids. I was also a bit angry at Tyler, because I had just found out that during his turn out in the hall with Ella a poor mom had had to take Tessa to the bathroom THREE times while they were waiting for their turn to play. Each time they walked directly across where Tyler SHOULD have been. It should noted that I took Tessa potty right before the concert, and once during my stint out in the hall with Ella, because I notice when someone walks out the concert hall doors will my daughter. Finally, when Tessa asked to go to the bathroom the fifth time the mom just told her no, she didn't need to go. I'm not sure if Tessa was just bored (it was a very long concert) or if it was nerves that were causing this incredibly overactive bladder.

No comments:
Post a Comment