...which is rather unfortunate, because I'm not very good at holding my breath.
So much has happened that I don't know what to catch up on. And honestly it will probably be very little. So here is a brief summary: Tessa started violin (which means I am at the Suzuki Institute 4 days a week). Max is in kindergarten (full day here in Texas). Tessa started preschool with Miss Allie. Max lost his first tooth opening a Fiber One bar. I ran a super slow marathon. Ella started walking (11 months). Ella celebrated her 1st birthday. Tyler started drilling with the National Guard once a month in San Antonio. We've caught every cold bug imaginable. We got our family pictures (oh, the stress). I made a Halloween costume (my worst ever). I'm sure this doesn't sound like a lot, but I have definitely been overwhelmed these past couple of months. Here's to hoping things settle down...with the holidays approaching I'm sure that's going to happen!
3 comments:
I think the craziness has to do with 3 kids. I feel the same way most of the time. I don't have time to eat, breathe, or sleep.. which is unfortunate for me too because I'm not good at holding my breath... or fasting :)
that picture is so great! and that does sound like a lot a lot of things going on. i didn't realize kindergarten was a full day in TX! good luck with your busy schedule and we are really hoping you find time to breathe. maybe you and tanner can teach each other how?
Very cute picture. They are growing up so fast! You are one busy mommy, but it sounds and looks like you are doing a great job. Keep it up! I hope things seem to slow down a bit for you soon.
Post a Comment